Seventh Annual SABCS Conference
September 28, 2017
Segal Building, Room 1200 – 1500, 500 Granville Street, Vancouver, BC
September 27, 2017
Earl and Jennie Lohn Policy Room, SFU Harbourside Centre
515 West Hastings Street, Vancouver, BC
Provisional Workshop theme ‘Innovative Methods in Site Investigation and Evaluation’
UPDATED INFORMATION BELOW:
7th Annual SABCS Conference and Workshop on Contaminated Sites
- Preliminary programs for the Workshop on September 27th and the Conference on September 28th are now posted on the SABCS website at sabcs.chem.uvic.ca.
- The theme of the workshop is “Innovative Methods in Site Characterization”: 9 speakers from across Canada and the US including two presentations from the BC Ministry of Environment.
- Registration can be accessed through the website or at the following URL: https://secure-web.cisco.com/11E3eb_QpKPeDir0jOh15jGe1_nWYebVLcC-7UQDtFNJ9xzr_knVPrD3LQcbggQytv-ghsNHFVL2_ffvKXnqhUpWk9JzKXcYLYC2m_7Fv9ZI-IKEH_1nHQv1ROSBKHNba-1axH5JBEEVQ7dHd6y8gMFRCXkDQGcq4TsLN3QHjcWVkQ9GxnF6DxS7M4-thyiUFm641Cs3vLZq82qNywVyG5pprDpqNN6eLgPN–99J3v-7YvP8dtZ_Q_30jjF6FIZPdYMm5JYp-f2c7UqfemlcTNq7Rc2lsfoHrRselNhyrIodmBs9E-tJwvuE0KG5KejHQ36852goNiiia7Pbfo5QTm4x3c0HiLPRsxgxusZtZNmMpGMwZoXJouVNDFH5W95eWGLCAeJokSDA9hRuZY7-0Q2BRGjVs9U7QYg0ygHZLR0ISoG2bhjcKqXOplbOpBspFuviuUw6bBqXhwRzk5SlKvSIoZTaFH_Pqw7-vnl81vNugMypV9lsOCJp4_XDavVr/https%3A%2F%2Fwww.eply.com%2FScienceAdvisoryBoardforContaminatedSitesinBritishColumbia1909122
- **Early Registration Ends August 25, 2017**
- Check out new lower rates for the workshop and lower fee for new professionals in the contaminated sites area. Includes hot breakfast, buffet lunch, delegates list and of course, providing presentations on a USB drive for the days you attend.