2018 Environmental Management Awards Gala
June 13, 2018 | Terminal City Club , Downtown Vancouver
Register Now to ensure you don’t miss this year’s celebration!
Join us in a fun and celebratory evening as we recognize and reward our members who have made outstanding achievements in the field of environmental management!
We are very excited to be hosting this year’s event at the conveniently located and stunning setting of the Terminal City Club’s Metropolitan room, located in downtown Vancouver. This truly is a fantastic event to celebrate with your peers, enjoy a spectacular dinner and music and learn more about the finalists’ project selected by our Judges.
The Awards portion of the evening is dedicated to recognizing and celebrating extraordinary achievements in environmental management, including finalists’ project presentations and Awards presentations. Awards will be provided in the following five categories: Remediation & Restoration, Emission & Discharge Control, Regulatory Challenge and Emerging Professional.
The awards ceremony will be preceded by our Annual General Meeting. We highly encourage members new and old to participate in voting our new board members into place. Interested in volunteering? We are taking nominations to fill upcoming vacant positions on our Board of Directors and providing you with opportunities to experience the benefits of volunteering!
Single Registration: $85.00
Table of 8: $595.00 (Buy more, Save more!)
2017 Award Winners
1. Environmental Assessment
• Stantec Consulting: Variation in spatial PAH exposure in Barrow’s Goldeneye
2. Technological Innovation
• S. Graham Engineering/CARO: Remediation of silt/clay by incorporation into concrete
3. Organizational Environmental Programs
• BC Ferries: Protecting resident killer whales in regional shipping lanes
4. Emerging Environmental Professional
• Received by Alice Kruchten of Keystone Environmental
5. Members Choice Award
• Hatfield Consultants: BC Hydro John Hart Dam construction – “I Saved a Frog!”