The EMA of BC is please to announce its 2nd year of giving an Indigenous Project Award!
Here are the criteria for applying for the award:
• The project, program, or study needs to be based in BC
• The organization or business needs to be 50% or more indigenous-owned (including business partnerships)
• Initiatives need to be focused on either 1) Ecosystem restoration; 2) Environmental studies or research; or 3) Traditional ecological knowledge
• Projects and programs must be initiated or ongoing in 2019
• Projects need to demonstrate their approximate budget and explain how EMA of BC’s $2,000 in funds will be used.
Each organization can submit up to two projects. Please use this application form and submit to email@example.com. Deadline for submission is May 31, 2019.
The EMA of BC Board of Directors will select a winning project and contact the winners. The project will be announced publicly at the EMA of BC gala on June 13, 2019.