The Science Advisory Board for Contaminated Sites (SABCS) is hosting our 9th Annual SABCS Workshop and Conference on September 25 and 26 respectively.
September 25th Workshop:
- This year’s theme is “Adapting Contaminated Sites Management to a Changing Climate”.
- It will be held in the Earl and Jennie Lohn Policy Room, SFU Harbourside Centre at 515 West Hastings Street, Vancouver, BC
- The workshop abstract is posted on our website: www.sabcs.chem.uvic.ca.
September 26th Conference:
- As in the past, SABCS wishes to provide a complimentary registration for the Sept 26th conference to a representative of EMA. Once decided, please let us know who will attend.
- We have released our Call for Abstracts for the conference (attached). The Call for Abstracts closes on June 14 this year and it is also posted on the SAB websitewww.sabcs.chem.uvic.ca.
- The conference venue is being finalized, but will be at 500 Granville Street or at 515 West Hastings Street.
- We also are offering sponsorship opportunities. Further information about sponsorship can be found in the attached document or obtained from the conference co-chairs: myself (Zahra Pirani at firstname.lastname@example.org) or Marc Apduhan at email@example.com.